Saturday, January 7, 2012

Defensive Gun Use: Young widow kills intruder to defend herself & baby

I have had plenty of conversations with people who dislike guns & do not want them in their homes. Of course everyone has a right to their own opinion and I always try to respect that. However, I do try to point out the benefits to owning guns for defensive purposes in one's own home. I also try and help people understand that it can take longer than expected for law enforcement to arrive after you dial 911. As in the below story, it took the police over 21 minutes before arriving on scene. Had this young widow not been armed, I believe the story would have ended much differently. She is alive today to share her story.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/04/mom-kills-intruder_n_1183336.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3&pLid=124743&ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

No comments:

Post a Comment